Achievements can become eternal if the efforts involved are spontaneous. We all reach a time when we are told to offer outputs with credit in lieu of the inputs we have received. Exactly the same is the case with Beauty Pageants. These Pageants are crowned with a lot of expectations. Endless efforts speak when the winners are crowned with due respect “Mister and Miss” titles.
A line quoted by WB Yeats- “In dreams began the responsibilities” give us a clear picture of how responsibilities select the beauties with brains and intellect.
You are not allowed to get lost in the world of name and fame. Always make it a point that you have achieved your goal partially and you have a life beyond this. But again, it just depends on you, you have a career ahead and what can you do for yourself as well as your nation now when you are authorized.
What after the Title
Careers options after acquiring The Beauty Pageant Title:
- Modeling- When you become the face of your country then it becomes obvious that you are approached by organizations with their modeling projects and assignments that are only designed for you. You can continue as a model as long as you want to do modeling. Modeling can also give you a break in TV commercials, movies, brand endorsements, etc. Side by side you can also work for a social cause like you must have seen some models walking the ramp for a charitable cause which collects fund for the charities. Modeling is not limited to size, design or face.
- Bollywood- Females mostly prefer acting in movies. There are many actresses who have enrolled themselves in Bollywood and television industries just after they won a beauty pageant title. Those actresses are Juhi Chawla, Aishwarya Rai, Shusmita Sen, Pooja Sharma, Mihika Verma, Gauhar Khan, Asmita Sood, Reshmi Ghosh, Aishwarya Sakhuja and many more. If we talk about males in the same category than Rohit Khandelwal is the latest name who was seen as Veer in serial ‘Yeh hai Aashiqui’ aired in the channel Bindass, Bhuvan in ‘Million Dollar Girl’ (Channel V), Pyar Tune kya kiya, and MTV India. He was crowned with Mister World Title in 2016.
- Social Work- Many of the beauty pageants are working for social causes like women empowerment, road safety, cleanliness, hygiene, etc. They can organize the communities as they can campaign for the rights of the people and can create a network which works for the betterment of the society as a whole. The intensity of support from people makes a successful campaign. Like other winners did after their win, you can visit communities to know them deeply. You can become their voice and talk about their problems with the authorities.
- Trainers- The peasants can turn into trainers for aspiring people. They can provide them with the industry related insights. It is their choice whether to work independently or as an associate. You can acquaint the evolving models with the procedure of selection and what needs to be done after that. The mentors are normally industry veterans who draw their broad learning as past lovely ladies, show executives or choreographers to direct customers in their adventure towards winning a title.
- Entrepreneurs: Actually yes! Winning a beauty pageant title does not mean that you are confined to the areas related to fashion and beauty. As our beauty queen and handsome hunks are all educated, this means that they have a good outlook, intellect, and exposure. So, they can rarely face any problems in starting their careers as entrepreneurs. As you are the face of your country so you must have a multi-dimensional personality.
- Philanthropists: If you are inclined towards humanity and you can really feel the need for a change for the underprivileged or needy people then you can be a good philanthropist. A Philanthropist can involve in as many causes they want to work for and do the charities they can possibly do.
These were few career options after acquiring a Beauty Pageant title. There is no pre-designated profession after this as you can enter in any field of your choice, in fact, you can explore so many opportunities that suits you perfectly. But you cannot use your fame for everything because every profession has its own requirement. You cannot claim that you are a winner of a beauty pageant so you can work on your own terms. Sometimes, you may not be happy with where you are standing just after getting the title, at the time you have to wait. The opportunities are not that spontaneous as we think it is. You can definitely not move your carer with just mare assumption. You are not alone in the race, there are so many people like you or may be better than you that’s why you should not depend on your thoughts. Do a proper calculation, planning, and homework as per where you want to see yourself at the end of the distance that you can calculate. At the interval take a pause, redefine your success and move on.
Patience, Composure, and Discipline are expected from you. Please do not hold any rivalry with your colleagues or even family and friends because they can create a life in you when you are lifeless and distorted.